Thursday, March 31, 2016

How About A Podcast??

First of all, I want to apologize for the lack for posting on life and updating my beard progress...The reason why things have been off the grid is because I have been in the works of trying to get these ideas and passions of spreading a relevant, applicable, sarcastic, and fun message of day to day experiences that you might be able to use in your life in some small or large way to an audio format.

The next step in doing this will be on a bigger scale that will be in the form of a podcast for WGN Radio's Podcast channel - WGN Plus, with this same idea and thought process in mind.

I will be interviewing people that I think people should know more about and share their thoughts and experiences that might help people talk more about.

Thank you for keeping with me and reading until now and follow the progress of the podcast on:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
WGNPlus.com

B

No comments:

Post a Comment