Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Formal Introduction

Well here you are. You've found yourself at what seems like just another millennial's blog that is here to grace the internet with my pictures of various facial hair adventures, thoughts, perspectives, and day-to-day stories about what fills my time. Sometimes mundane, other times significant. Either way, I'm here to do my best in shedding light on an honest life of a 23 year old.

In the following "diaries" you will see a few pictures of my face, along with a few other Chicago significant scenes and general interests, but most importantly my most powerful daily ideas that what many young people might sift through on a frequent basis, but don't necessarily want to share it themselves.

I'm looking forward sharing this with you as I've thought about it for along time.




B (mildly scruffed)


No comments:

Post a Comment